eLink Enterprise View Instructions
LeanSwift eLink provides seamless integration between Infor M3 and other eCommerce, web or mobile tools, platforms and applications that need to communicate with M3.
All communication with LeanSwift eLink is secure, making use of both SSL and OAuth2 to encrypt and authenticate all traffic. You only need to expose the single eLink endpoint outside of your company’s firewall and you will have full and secure access to your Infor M3.
LeanSwift eLink leverages standard M3 API transactions where possible to ensure efficient and safe communication. It will allow you to make service calls to any API available in your Infor M3 environment. Even MI programs that you have customized yourself will be automatically exposed as services in eLink.
Some business flows involve multiple calls to M3 APIs, for example Order Entry, and in many of these cases LeanSwift has applied its wealth of knowledge in the Infor M3 space to implement a single optimised transaction within eLink Enterprise Edition that will take care of the entire flow for you. You do not even need to know the exact procedure within M3, just make a call to the eLink service.
Certain transactions will use SQL queries to read information in M3 which is not otherwise available, to visualise and retrieve data in ways that cannot be done from inside of M3. Again in many cases LeanSwift has implemented services in eLink Enterprise Edition that will retrieve complex layers of data from M3 that is not available through any existing APIs.
- Everything that is included in eLink Community Edition
- Optimised services for complex flows containing multiple operations (such as adding entire orders) in one request
- All transactions necessary to run LeanSwift eConnect for your eCommerce platform
- Infor Document Management (IDM) integration services
- A wide variety of M3 Finance related transaction services
- Complex services retrieving data using SQL queries where there are no standard M3 APIs