License forAccounts Receivable
Note. Currently this product is not available as a download through Marketplace - please contact LeanSwift directly as you purchase the AR application and we will assist you with installing and configuring the product (included in the price).
Are you not satisfied with the standard Infor M3 financial programs? Do you think that ARS200, ARS205, CRS610/J/H, ARS430, and so on lacks in functionality and visibility? Do you have a need to use Tickler Notes but find RMS440 in M3 to be unduly complicated? Then the LeanSwift Accounts Receivable application is for you.
While Infor M3 Financial programs has seen little or no improvements during recent years LeanSwift has used its extensive knowledge of the M3 system to continuously develop and improve its Accounts Receivable application. It will streamline your entire AR process and display your M3 financial data in a way that makes sense for you and your business.
- All live data from M3
- Streamlined and intuitive interface
- Easy to install, plug and play with eLink Enterprise Edition
- Based on Infor H5 technology
- Option to enable M3 security for updating customer data, tickler notes and credit release
- Will work on modern browsers and tablets
- List open and closed invoices with order information
- View and update customer basic data
- Searching, sorting and custom filters
- Add and maintain tickler notes
- IDM integration, view and email Invoices and Proof of Deliveries
- View aging by due date or invoice date
- View payer data
- List account payments and payment details
- View credit history
- View order information and stopped orders
- View annual review dates and collections/attorney
- View balances, high balance and period
- View days and amount past due
- View last payment date and amount
- View days sales outstanding
- View GP sales
- Run Credit Release
- Localisation support for English, French and Swedish
This application uses custom API built by LeanSwift using CMS100MI and MDBREADMI
This application can integrate with IDM and requires any version if IDM that exposes REST APIs. If you do not use IDM, the application will still work but any IDM integrated functionality will not.